A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Villani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Villani is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Villani graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Villani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Villani MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Villani practice?
- Dr. Michael Villani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Villani practices Radiology near Millville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Millville Radiologists.