A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Villani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Villani graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Villani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Villani MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Villani practice?
- Dr. Michael Villani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Villani practices Radiology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Radiologists.