A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Villani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Villani graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Villani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Villani practice?
Dr. Michael Villani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Radiologists.