Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist
431 NE Revere Ave
Ste 100
Bend, OR 97701
541-312-1145
Locations and availability (1)

|  WOULD NOT EVER RECOMMEND  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Villano by an audiologist because I have unexplained unilateral hearing loss. Upon arriving for my 11:30 AM appointment on time, I waited until 12:25pm to be seen -- that's 55 minutes' wait. When he walked into the room, there was no apology for keeping me waiting, nor any introduction or eye contact whatsoever. When he reviewed my hearing test, he made a comment that I have "practically nothing" in my left ear, with a big "WOW" at the end of that one. He then writes me a script for an MRI to see if I have an acoustic neuroma (brain tumor) and asks if I have any questions. Because I had done my homework, I did not have any questions and he abruptly turned around and walked out without so much as a good bye. Definitely no bedside manner in his office . . . I went to get the MRI within the week. As of this date, 7 days post MRI, I have not had a call from his office with results. I feel this man is EXTREMELY unprofessional and would tell anyone I meet that they should never even consider going to him. What an AWFUL experience! BTW: I found out the results of the MRI on my own: by going back to the hospital and requesting my results. DON'T GO TO SEE DR. VILLANO!

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

Professional. Willing to spend as much time with me as needed. Skilled procedure done under local anestetic i his office. Bautiful jobl