Dr. Michael Villano Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Villano?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Villano is extremely professional and caring. He answered all of my questions very thoroughly and had a great sense of humor which made my appointment enjoyable. He was able to find a solution to my problem and I will definitely return to Dr. Villano for any future issues I might have.

WOULD NOT EVER RECOMMEND

Posted on November 17th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Villano by an audiologist because I have unexplained unilateral hearing loss. Upon arriving for my 11:30 AM appointment on time, I waited until 12:25pm to be seen -- that's 55 minutes' wait. When he walked into the room, there was no apology for keeping me waiting, nor any introduction or eye contact whatsoever. When he reviewed my hearing test, he made a comment that I have "practically nothing" in my left ear, with a big "WOW" at the end of that one. He then writes me a script for an MRI to see if I have an acoustic neuroma (brain tumor) and asks if I have any questions. Because I had done my homework, I did not have any questions and he abruptly turned around and walked out without so much as a good bye. Definitely no bedside manner in his office . . . I went to get the MRI within the week. As of this date, 7 days post MRI, I have not had a call from his office with results. I feel this man is EXTREMELY unprofessional and would tell anyone I meet that they should never even consider going to him. What an AWFUL experience! BTW: I found out the results of the MRI on my own: by going back to the hospital and requesting my results. DON'T GO TO SEE DR. VILLANO!

Posted on September 14th, 2009

Professional. Willing to spend as much time with me as needed. Skilled procedure done under local anestetic i his office. Bautiful jobl

Posted on March 14th, 2017