A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitale, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Leg Lengthening
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Guy Vitale MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Michael Vitale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vitale practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons, New York Pediatricians, and New York Surgeons.