Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitale, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Leg Lengthening
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Vitale practice?
Dr. Michael Vitale practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons, New York Pediatricians, and New York Surgeons.