Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitale, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitale
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vitale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitale, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Joint Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G. Vitale MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Michael Vitale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vitale practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.