A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitale, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vitale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitale, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Joint Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G. Vitale MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Michael Vitale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vitale practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.