A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitti, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitti graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vitti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vitti practice?
Dr. Michael Vitti practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Bronx General Practitioners, Bronx Surgeons, and Bronx Urologists.