A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitti is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vitti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitti, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitti graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vitti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Vitti MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vitti practice?
- Dr. Michael Vitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vitti practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.