A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vitti is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitti
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Vitti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vitti, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitti graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vitti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Vitti MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Vitti practice?
- Dr. Michael Vitti has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Vitti practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.