A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vittone is Good. Dr. Vittone has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vittone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittone graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Vittone has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vittone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vittone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Vittone practice?
Dr. Michael Vittone practices Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Ophthalmologists and Johnstown Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Vittone, Dr. Micheal Vittone, Dr. Michel Vittone, Dr. Mickey Vittone, Dr. Miguel Vittone, Dr. Mike Vittone