A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vogelbaum, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Brain Cancer Astrocytoma, and Brain Cancer Oligodendroglioma.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogelbaum graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogelbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vogelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Vogelbaum practice?
Dr. Michael Vogelbaum practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Vogelbaum, Dr. Micheal Vogelbaum, Dr. Michel Vogelbaum, Dr. Mickey Vogelbaum, Dr. Miguel Vogelbaum, Dr. Mike Vogelbaum