Learn more about Dr. Michael Vogelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vogelbaum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogelbaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vogelbaum, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogelbaum graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vogelbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Vogelbaum MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Vogelbaum practice?
- Dr. Michael Vogelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vogelbaum practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.