A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vogelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vogelbaum, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogelbaum graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vogelbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Vogelbaum practice?
Dr. Michael Vogelbaum practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.