Overall Review

4.9

April 28th, 2016
I am so happy that I found this doctor!!!!!!
After being misdiagnosed, put through uncalled for tests, and sent from specialist to specialist for no reason. I found an oasis in the desert of modern medicine. This physician cares about the patient and not about the fiscal welfare of a medical group run by business people and not physicians. The bottom line is to get the most money out of every patient and not treat the medical condition. The more chronic patients you have the more money the group makes. The health system is out of control and Obama care made it even worse. If you can keep the patient health out of control then the parent corporation makes more money to pay incredible salaries to incompetent administrators. We need to go back to when doctors ran their own practices and the hospitals were run by medical administrator that were physicians themselves and not by the so called suits.

February 8th, 2016
I find Dr, Vosicky to be a compassionate, caring person. His manner makes you know that your well being is very important to him. You never feel rushed and he explains everything in a language you can understand. When needed, references for medical attention are provided.

May 18th, 2015
BEST OF THE BEST
He is the best doctor I have ever seen. Kind, caring and especially knowledgeable.

April 17th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Vosiky for about 10 years. He is knowledgeable in many areas and will do his best to help you find a diagnosis when you have symptoms. He is timely, caring, and compassionate. When I go for a visit I do not feel rushed and he is always willing to answer any questions I have. I highly recommend him!

July 10th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Vosicky for several years. He has always been timely, caring, no rush, right on his diagnosis and I would highly recommend him.

January 30th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Vosicky pretty much since he opened his practice. I am so happy that I found him and when he changed his practice and added more doc's on it just further enhanced his practice. They are all very much like Dr vosicky personality wise. Couldn't find a better and more caring group of Docs.