Dr. Michael Voyack DO Patient Reviews

3.9

October 18th, 2016
New Patient
I am trying to make an appointment, to be a new patient and the office does not pick up the phone. I have been calling for two days now with hold times up to 45 minutes. I was told by another department that they cant help me to keep trying to call. What??!! How can I make an appointment if no one answers the phone?

November 29th, 2011
gentle
sweet and compassion

October 20th, 2011
Still, a nice doctor
He's now at Cooper Family Medicine in Marlton, NJ & not the practice listed here. I've been following him wherever he goes for years. He's nice & caring but since at this new practice is very quick. I think it has to do with the computer system. Everything gets typed in there & I don't see him write in the chart. It's like by the time he's done his typing he just wants to get out of the door...& he's at it before you know it! He no longer asks what are all of the reasons for your visit. When he thought the appointment was over he used to ask if there was anything else but not anymore. I had about 5 quick issues/questions to go over with him but had to make a 2nd appointment to try and get them in & still didn't! I felt like I was keeping him so again I put a few topics off until another time. I think he may just be burnt out with all the business stuff that goes with patient care or maybe he's just burnt out all together. Still I'm going to keep trying & hope he was just having a rough patch because he has a nice demeanor & is caring.

June 6th, 2011
spend time with me and listened to me about little things as well as big things. He let me ask questions and made feel like my questions were worth his time. very nice and compassionate doctor and staff