A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vredenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vredenburg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vredenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vredenburg, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vredenburg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Vredenburg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifton Vredenburg DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Vredenburg practice?
- Dr. Michael Vredenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vredenburg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiologists.