A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Anderson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Anderson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Allergists.