A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Anderson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Anderson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Allergists.