A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Barber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Barber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Barber practice?
- Dr. Michael Barber has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Barber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .