Dr. Michael Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bell?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

June 30th, 2016

Avoid this terrible place if at all possible

Rate: ZERO! Worst experience ever! Scheduled appointment to have procedure performed. Doctor came in and informed me that what I said I had, I did in fact have, and then said "sadly I don't have time to do the procedure today, so you'll have to schedule another appointment for that." That's what I scheduled the apt for in the 1st place. The office manager just stated that it's up to the provider. So why wasn't I informed of this when I scheduled the apt? I would have just gone somewhere else.

February 11th, 2016

Was one of Dr Bell's first patients (#69). Very, very pleased with Dr Bell and his excellent staff. Have been seeing Elizabeth Otter the last few years. absolutely wonderful. Very courteous and a great personality. Just had "minor" surgery by Dr Morrison and I can safely say she and her assistant Elaine were very professional and courteous also. I was very relaxed thanks to their professionalism.

April 1st, 2015

I have always received courteous care and the proper diagnosis.

January 7th, 2015

No Thanks.

2 hour wait for about a 3 minute visit. Barely looked at the problem then she was off... Prescriptions...

September 4th, 2014

Not a good experience

I wish I had read reviews prior to going to this dermatology clinic. I went for skin issues I was having on my eyelids, forearms, and front of my legs. The nurse was pleasant and seemed to listen. I did not get to see Dr Bell - which from the reviews may have been a good thing - I did see the NP. Reading what I have about experiences with Dr Bell, gives me a good idea why his NP was so non-caring and not even Dr like. She listened for a few minutes. Looked at my eyelids, NEVER looked at my Legs or Arms and said they would draw some blood work and she would give me lotion to put on. She said it was probably hormones. Now that may be the case but I would think when you visit a dermatologist they would examine the skin in the problem areas. She seemed to have a very care less attitude and quite honestly seemed rushed like she couldn't wait to get back to her conversation with the nurse in the hallway. I will not waste my time going back and quite honestly felt more like I was wasting their time by the attitudes. Also, when they called to give lab results(which I had to ask for) they just said they were all normal - did not go over them. When I called to ask to have a copy mailed - they literally rushed me off the phone and just said "ok we will mail them to you" very rude. This is my opinion and based on my experience and I stand by it. The wait time wasn't very long - that was the one positive about the experience.

October 10th, 2012

Ridiculously BAD

Was seen for itchy rash and the doctor ended up transferring somewhere else because he wouldn't treat it. Unbelievably rude, badly educated old doctor who seriously does NOT know what he is doing. His nurses are even worse! I would rather suffer and die than go back to this "doctor". If I could give him negative stars I would. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

June 8th, 2012

Terrible

May 31st, 2012

Appt.

Made an appt. then decided to cancel. I'm sure there is a reason why Dr. Bell only see Medicare patients only 1 day a week. Made me feel a little inferior. I could only make an appt. with the nurse practicioner and pay a specialist co-pay. Wasn't too happy with the tone of the receptionist. Canceled my appt.

October 11th, 2017