A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michael Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brown practices Surgery and Urology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Surgeons and Huntsville Urologists.