Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2017

Excellent physician

Very intelligent. I trust his judgement. Shy, but caring.

February 2nd, 2016

Great Experience

First impression was that Dr Brown did not waste my time waiting for my appointment. His staff handled me immediately and he was available within minutes of my prep. He listened intently to my concerns and his recommendations were on point. He scheduled surgery, kept me informed of all aspects and consequences; then later followed up in a timely and courteous manner. Top notch in all respects.

January 2nd, 2015

PROSTAE CANCER

October 1st, 2013

He is an excellent Doctor, but his personal skills or bedside manners needs improvement, He is very hard to talk to and you are almost afraid to ask him a question.

May 25th, 2013

It is very typical to be called on time to go back to the exam room, but it is normal to wait at least an hour for him to come in the room. He is always in a hurry. I feel he is a good dr. but he really doesn't listen to you, he is in too much of a hurry to get to the next patient.

April 17th, 2012

The appointment was for 3:25pm and didn't see the doctor until 4:30pm. He did not listen when I told him my problem. He did do an xray and ultra sound, but did them because he was convinced my problem was something different than the systems I am having. The test proved him wrong. He offered a pill to me and said good bye. Horrible doctor. Now I need to find another doctor to figure out what's wrong with me. Complete waste of my time.

December 2nd, 2008

Over the years Dr Brown has gotten busier with increasingly longer office waiting time and has increased the number of his patients. He is excellent surgeon with good reputation. It appears to me that he is more interested in operating with less attention/support to patient after surgery.

October 23rd, 2008

Looooong Wait

It's typical to wait an hour or more after your scheduled appointment time (according to his staff) to wait to the Doctor. His nurse was less than courteous on the phone. I will find another Specialist. Dr. Brown seems to be intelligent and caring, but I have to question that based on the way the office runs.....

July 11th, 2017