Dr. Michael Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular and Interventional Radiology Sacramento, CA

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 25th, 2016
Dr. Brown- quite literally a model to his profession
I became aware of Dr. Brown when my former husband was being treated at Kaiser Hospital for a very serious cancer related illness. Dr. Michael Brown was our attending physician for certain treatments and as any couple would be we were very scared, fearful of the outlook as well as emotionally fragile and stressed. Dr. Brown, upon first meeting him, was delightful, very attentive and genuine. He took extra time each appointment when we saw him and was always concerned and asking numerous times if we had any questions or concerns to help us understand the current status of my husbands condition as well as even the most remote and " what ifs" to ensure that we did not feel like we were having to simply trust and get through it with minimal amount of knowledge of the conditions status. He exchanged sweet stories about his two boys who you could tell were the most important thing in his life. He was diligent, calm and demonstrated the most sincere empathy to his patients and family. Upon writing a review i had come across someone's written review of the same Dr. Brown we worked with and they had mentioned a clear motive of hate and derogatory comments on what is suppose to be a help guide and insight to professional capabilities and quality of care provided by medical staff and the like so that potential patients or even current ones can feel more comfortable and see if their doctor or finding one is a right fit for them. I found this comment about a personal and disgusting slander to a man who, whether or not accusations are true, had to have personal and incendiary things on the internet at a site that is to supposed to be concerned with helping the public find capable and qualified medical care. What does a doctors personal life or that which involves his marriage, etc have to do with that?? I would like to suggest that the comment be immediately removed and the person making such comments be removed from further commenting on those who have worked very hard and put in long hours to try and help others through pursuing medical careers, as well as the complete and utter disrespect that anyone should NOT have to endure in a service focused on PROFESSIONALISM and the qualities thereof. Unfair, unlawful, completely classless and above all i would like to express " Shame on you," both Vitals.com and even more shame on Kaiser Permanente for not monitoring these types of unsubstantiated and ridiculous type of comments about their staff. I expect to see this dramatic display on Facebook and other ridiculous vanity drunk people on Social media... I do NOT want to see this in media petals that are in place to help us, the trusting patients and public, looking for reputable professionals and medical care providers. I will also be reporting this to the BBB and i have written a letter to the ACLU, bringing their attention to the despicable practices your site allows. Take it down and reprimand the person for such behavior. Our experience with Dr. Michael Brown was nothing less than delightful and the level of care we hope to always receive from a wonderful hospital as Kaiser.