Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

March 11th, 2016

Fine

I was having trouble urinating and received very satisfactory and quality care from Dr. Brown and I've know him for a long time. I think the reviews here are a bit unfair. The purpose of this is to rate the doctor, not blame the doctor for poor hospital administration or for a poor receptionist. Also, you should check with the hospital about the policy for being late to appointments. I have a hard time believing they would turn away a patient who was in serious need of medical care for being 10 minutes late. I went to another hospital and had to wait 6 hours just to be seen then another 6 hours to just get a basic care, so I know what poor service is, Dr. Brown is not it. I think he is a great doctor. The hospital itself may be a different story.

January 8th, 2016

More than one disappointing visit

Unfortunately the previous reviews are accurate. After an outpatient bladder scope procedure, was sent home with a bag, was 10 minutes late for follow up appointment, told it would 6 weeks for next available appointment. While standing there, it was mentioned the doctor had just returned from surgery and not even started seeing patients. So if I had been on time, he would not have seen me yet! So they were making up lost time on me. My G.P. is unable to get surgical reports from this office. The front office desk person is very curt and unavailable. One of the back office nurses is above helpful and covered for the front office person by fixing her error with an RX for me. I have decided not to continue with this office because of all the administrative and customer service nightmare!

September 2nd, 2015

bladder bisopy

One of the most non-caring doctors my husband has ever seen with his cancer. He left the hospital with a catheter ( urinary drainage bag ),,,,2 days later went to ER for so much blood lost....3 days later went back to see the doctor at 11:40,,,we got there at 11:58,,,, the front desk said he could not be seen to get the catheter out because he was 10 minutes late,,and the doctor went to lunch, so now he has to wait 7 more days to be seen and still has the catheter in. There was a man that was brought in by amabulance in front of us, he was sent back home too for being late. I thnk I might call my insurance company because he is more then likely collecting the money still for missed appointments....I would not ever send someone I love to him , never - ever again !

July 22nd, 2013

Different Experience

Dr. Brown is a compassionate and kind doctor. My only recommendation might be better follow up following surgery or after procedures to see how things are going or just to demonstrate good customer service - small thing - big payoff. some staff pretty abrupt - others very helpful!

April 27th, 2013

Find a different doctor for your vacectomy

My experience with Dr Brown has been a nightmare. A simple vasectomy turned into weeks of pain including two visits to the ER. Dr Brown cares so much for his patents that he does NOT even show up to the ER to see his screw-ups. During the surgery, his staff watches YouTube and doesn't pay attention. Stay Away!!!

January 16th, 2017