A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bryan, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bryan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bryan MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Michael Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bryan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.