A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chapman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chapman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chapman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Chapman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Michael Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chapman practices Family Medicine near Zionsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Zionsville Family Physicians.