Learn more about Dr. Michael Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Foote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foote
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Foote, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Foote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Las Palmas Del Sol Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Foote MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Foote practice?
- Dr. Michael Foote has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Foote practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.