Learn more about Dr. Michael Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Foote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foote
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Foote, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Foote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Las Palmas Del Sol Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Foote MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Foote practice?
- Dr. Michael Foote has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Foote practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.