3.0

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Janene on Apr 14th, 2015

I chose Dr Foote to take care of my eyes and I couldn't be happier. He performed iLasik on my eyes and it was a life changing experience. He also takes care of my general eye health. Highly recommend you see Dr Foote for your eye are needs

Best Lasik Dr in El Paso, TX show details Best Lasik Dr in El Paso, TX
by Naomi on Apr 14th, 2015

I has my iLasik procedure done by Dr. Foote, best choice I ever made.

PLAN TO CAMP OUT show details PLAN TO CAMP OUT
Oct 10th, 2013

Extensive wait time. They will not tell you in advance how long the appointment will be. You wait and wait and wait, then see a tech for a few minutes, and wait a lot more, see someone, and wait. It appears that people in this office have no concept of 'APPOINTMENT". My biggest complaint is they completely screwed up my medical records, which I had given them in writing. The actual time spent with 'doctor' is minimal at best and I have little if any confidence in his opinion or capabilities. So I am cancelling my surgery date.

by wish Hatchett did surgery on Aug 15th, 2013

If you have ever considered writing your memoir, an appointment here would be a great time to start. Great doctor, horrible wait times. Now starting wait hour 2! Wish the office would learn not to schedule people in 10-15 minute time slots. Has anyone ever had an eyeexam that lasted less than 30 minutes? Again, great Dr, office terrible!

patient show details patient
by elpjen on Feb 18th, 2013

Excellent Dr.: Horrible wait time. Bring your lunch, a long book, and your toothbrush: you'll be spending a ton of time (like 2 - 4 hours) for each and every appointment with this Dr. Great doctor, really, really terrible wait time, and getting worse, not better. Just opened a new office with 2 new doctors, all their patients and no extra techs. If you want to wait less than an hour, get the first appointment of the day, but even that doesn't guarantee you'll get in within an hour. Also: don't trust the receptionist to give you an honest answer about the wait. The standard is "there's one patient ahead of you" which really means you have an hour and fifteen minutes (after waiting an hour) to get seen.