Dr. Michael Foote MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017
I was very please with the patient care service. In particular, Mary Jen was wonderful in setting up our program, and making sure I had everything ready the day of the procedure. I felt very confident with Dr. Foote's expertise and I was very happy with the care I received from him. I would recommend this Dr. Foote and staff to my friends and family. I was completely satisfied with their care.
The only negative aspect of the visit is the wait time. Almost always I have to take time from work and estimate 1 hour, but the visits took over 2 hours. The gentleman I was sitting next to, also had a procedure similar to mine and he said he was very satisfied with the procedure, but he too had a long time wait... longer than mine, as his appointment was before mine. Other than wait time, no complaints.

November 15th, 2016
Marketing
He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions.

May 21st, 2015
Great office
I have a great deal of experience with eye doctors "opthalmologists" and can honestly say this is a great office. The wait time is that of any other eye doc and end results are well worth the wait. The quality of care is excellent and Dr Foote is genuinely concerned about his patients.

April 14th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I chose Dr Foote to take care of my eyes and I couldn't be happier. He performed iLasik on my eyes and it was a life changing experience. He also takes care of my general eye health. Highly recommend you see Dr Foote for your eye are needs

April 14th, 2015
Best Lasik Dr in El Paso, TX
I has my iLasik procedure done by Dr. Foote, best choice I ever made.

October 10th, 2013
PLAN TO CAMP OUT
Extensive wait time. They will not tell you in advance how long the appointment will be. You wait and wait and wait, then see a tech for a few minutes, and wait a lot more, see someone, and wait. It appears that people in this office have no concept of 'APPOINTMENT". My biggest complaint is they completely screwed up my medical records, which I had given them in writing. The actual time spent with 'doctor' is minimal at best and I have little if any confidence in his opinion or capabilities. So I am cancelling my surgery date.

August 15th, 2013
If you have ever considered writing your memoir, an appointment here would be a great time to start. Great doctor, horrible wait times. Now starting wait hour 2! Wish the office would learn not to schedule people in 10-15 minute time slots. Has anyone ever had an eyeexam that lasted less than 30 minutes? Again, great Dr, office terrible!

February 18th, 2013
patient
Excellent Dr.: Horrible wait time. Bring your lunch, a long book, and your toothbrush: you'll be spending a ton of time (like 2 - 4 hours) for each and every appointment with this Dr. Great doctor, really, really terrible wait time, and getting worse, not better. Just opened a new office with 2 new doctors, all their patients and no extra techs. If you want to wait less than an hour, get the first appointment of the day, but even that doesn't guarantee you'll get in within an hour. Also: don't trust the receptionist to give you an honest answer about the wait. The standard is "there's one patient ahead of you" which really means you have an hour and fifteen minutes (after waiting an hour) to get seen.

June 1st, 2017