A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Glover is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Glover, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Glover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Logan Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wood Glover MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Glover practice?
- Dr. Michael Glover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Glover practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, KY and Somerset, KY.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.