A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gray, Cosmetic Surgeon in Michigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Madison Community Hospital - Madison Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Gray DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Gray practice?
- Dr. Michael Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gray practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.