Dr. Michael Gray DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 60 reviews

November 9th, 2016
Outstanding Artist Dr
I been so busy with my business and did little a modeling . I had my breast enlarge no scars thru my belly button he did a amazing job ! I don't have a turkey neck I call it . My face looks so much younger and I look 10 years younger. I am so happy with the results so is my boyfriend especially the boob job ! Thank you for your excellent job you are a artist !! I wish I would seen you sooner but I am 51 and its never too late !!!

October 12th, 2016
Please do research on a Dr before choosing him to do your surgery. I wish I would have done that before I chose Dr. Gray. There is a reason he is not a board certified cosmetic surgeon. There is a reason he can't practice out of a hospital. At my consult he has a memorized speech he gives pretty much trying to brag about himself. His staff all seems so nice at the first visit. I had a tummy tuck. I asked where the incision line goes. He said hip to hip. It goes way up over my hips and beyond. After a week I had comical ions with the incision which he said were just scabs. I got a second opinion and I have necrosis. He won't admit to it and got very rude and arrogant, even yelling at me. I have been under the care of a wound care specialist who said he has heard nothing good about Dr Gray. Do not go there. For your own safety find a board certified plastic surgeon

August 20th, 2016
DONT GO TO THIS GUY!!!!!
This guy Makes me sick to my stomach!! You wait well over an hour every time your there. Up to almost 3 hours. He has no bedside manner. And just rambles off stuff to make himself sound like a good sales person. The experience I have had after surgery is terrible. And I would hate for anyone else to ever go through it. All my incisions completly came apart. Leaving me with pain and a botched surgery and no confidence. He puts all the blame on the patient and only cares about your money. There has been numerous complaints about this guy. I only wish I researched more. Please do not go to him!!!!! I am now left paying him more money to fix what is his fault in the first place. Or go to someone who actually knows what their doing and pay a ton more!! Do it right the first time.

July 29th, 2016
Awesome Surgeon.
Dr. Michael Gray is an awesome surgeon. I had a tummy tuck with him and couldn't be happier. Thank you for changing my life.

July 20th, 2016
Botched up
I never seen a doctor like this guy. It's been a year since my surgery and I have really lost my confidnence because of him. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction of the back and fat injected in the buttock and face. The lipo did not work, my back still has fat and I only weighed 145 ponds. The fat injection did not work at all. I had the tummy tuck and my stomach is bigger than it was before the surgery. I had a little stomach that I could hide with spanx but I decided to get my little stomach cut out. Worse mistake. I have a keloid on my tummy scar it look like a live long worm and you can see it through my clothes if I wear something tight. I have not had sex in a year since the surgery because the scar is on my pubic area and it's embarrassing. I don't want my spouse to feel the keloid. I pat almost 9000 dollars for someone to botch me up. This doctor is so insensitive he don't care at all.

May 31st, 2016
Horrible!!
Good luck!! Once he gets your money, he doesn't care about you at all. Dr Gray and his staff completely disregard any of your worries or concerns like you are an idiot!! Wasted $14,000 on a lift, implants and tummy tuck.

May 13th, 2016
I feel amazing now!! I've always had to 'dress for my shape" to really feel comfortable going out and standing next to girls who had bodies I admired. I went in Dr. Grey's wanting so much done; lipo my abs & waist then transfer it to my butt and then a lift. After meeting with Lynn & Viola, they both assured me that I didn't need all that work done. They loved my shape and said I should just smooth out my stomach area. I expressed my insecurities and what I didn't like about my body to Dr. Grey and he agreed.., I should just smooth out my stomach. Everyone was looking out for my best interest aesthetically and financially. No one pressured me into doing any unnecessary procedures to get me to spend more money or have me look completely unnatural (which I've experienced at other offices). I look and feel the best I ever have and I'm more then happy that I went to Dr. Grey. Oh, and I did my lipo while I was awake and Heather and Pam took such good care of me trying to keep me comfortable!! I had a great lipo experience and it's only because of his team.

May 6th, 2016
You won't find better
He's like an artist with his hands. Went to him for a breast reduction and I'm back to jogging again. No back pain. i hadn't jogged since high school. I'm so thanksful to dr. gray!

April 25th, 2016
Don't waste your time here. "Consultations" are done in a group format. I waited over an hour before finding this information out. Had this been shared at the time of scheduling, I wouldn't have waisted my time here. So disappointed.

April 15th, 2016
Happpppppyyyyyyy
i am so happpppppyyyyy

March 30th, 2016
Recovery was fine and results magical
I didn’t want to wait a long time in an office or have an unreasonable amount of time away from my job. My consultation was quick and Dr. Gray was very respectful. He has done this hundreds of times. My procedure was scheduled within a month. Afterward, I was not asked to stay there to recover for too long when I live close by and could be comfortable at home. I was back at work in a couple of days. Dr. Gray was highly recommended to me and I am very happy with my results.

February 18th, 2016
Appreciative
I recently had consultation and then surgery done by Dr. Gray at his Michigan office. Everything from the initial consultation to the follow ups following the surgery were absolutely perfect! The patient care I received was second to none and the entire team at his office were very nice and helpful. It's obvious they truly care about you.