A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grier
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Grier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Grier MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Grier practice?
- Dr. Michael Grier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC and Marion, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Gastroenterologists.