Learn more about Dr. Michael Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hendricks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hendricks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendricks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Keokuk Area Hospital
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hendricks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hendricks practice?
- Dr. Michael Hendricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hendricks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, IA.
See Burlington Surgeons.