Learn more about Dr. Michael Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hendricks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendricks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendricks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hendricks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendricks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Keokuk Area Hospital
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hendricks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hendricks practice?
- Dr. Michael Hendricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hendricks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, IA.
See Burlington Surgeons.