A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holmes, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Holmes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Holmes MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Michael Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holmes practices Ophthalmology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Ophthalmologists.