A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ward Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Michael Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Johnson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near University Place, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tacoma, WA.
See University Place Family Physicians.