A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Johnson practice?
Dr. Michael Johnson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near University Place, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tacoma, WA.
See University Place Family Physicians.