Dr. Michael Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Fond Du Lac, WI

• Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016
Excellent! I lived in big cities most of my life, had a stem cell transplant before seeing him. I wasn't expecting him to know as much as he does about the process and side effects of the transplant. He is very prompt and courteous. Staff at Ripon location wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Jones for cancer treatment and follow-up.

March 28th, 2016
Arrogant and cold
Took my sister to see him after her breast cancer diagnosis. She was terrified (being only 40yrs old) and he laid out the facts and statistics like he was giving a power point presentation. She has an aggressive form of cancer....and he let her know SEVERAL TIMES the life expectancy of this type of cancer. When he practiced Internal medicine, my husband went to him after dropping a weight on his face while working out. My husband told him repeatedly that there was metal or something still embedded in his lip. Jones didn't listen.....and it got infected. Luckily, our dentist froze his mouth and removed the object....which was his tooth that was knocked out. My husband wrote him and politely told him to listen to this patient more, and we were STUNNED to get a 4 page letter back...nasty, condescending and ridiculously arrogant. These 2 experiences has left me with a poor opinion of him. Yes...he's smart. But in the business of healthcare....you need intelligence, humility and compassion. He needs to get over himself.

June 19th, 2015