Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelly practice?
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.