A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Walker Kelly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.