A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Walker Kelly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Ophthalmologists.