Learn more about Dr. Michael Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lane is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lane, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lane has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Lane MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Lane practice?
- Dr. Michael Lane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lane practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Petersburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Petersburg Physiatrists.