A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lane is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lane, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lane has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wendell Lane MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Lane practice?
- Dr. Michael Lane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lane practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA and Indianapolis, IN.
See Lake Charles Physiatrists.