A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Lin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Lin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Endocrinologists.