Learn more about Dr. Michael Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Lin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Lin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists and San Gabriel Endocrinologists.