Dr. Michael Mann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 26th, 2016
business owner
overall time spent listening to me and trying to diagnose my health issues was Dr. Mann's main objective...his bedside manor and friendliness was a great plus. So glad to have such a good doctor.

December 3rd, 2015
HORRIBLE STAFF ... good Dr but you may never get to talk too a human ...
I have been a patient of Dr Mann's for over 30 years ... heck, I was in the same fraternity with him at Trinity University in the 1970's... but I am very sad to say, although I believe Dr Mann and Charles one of the PA's there are really good in their practice ... the staff he has working for him AND HAS HAD FOR SEVERAL YEARS is so incredibly bad I doubt I will be going back. Several years ago I complained directly to Dr Mann and he assured me they were "aware and working on it ..." ... I don't go to the Dr often but I have many many friends "of my age - early 60's" ... that have gone to Dr Mann in the past but abandoned him because of the dismal staff he has... AS A RECENT EXAMPLE ... I called his main number ... naturally got the recording telling me to push a number (already bad service in my opinion - I want to talk to a person), left my information for a Rx and was told it would be handled in UP TO 48 hours ... waited well over 48 hours ... nothing ... WENT BY THE OFFICE and was directed by the "receptionist " to write my information on a memo slip and she would "LOOK FOR A NURSE" ... waited 15 minutes and NOTHING ... the waiting room was filling up ... it was clear it was going to be a while ... This is absurd ... if you are going to have a mechanized phone service that promises 48 hours, doesn't fulfill that commitment and then has a clueless receptionist that will "LOOK FOR A NURSE" and then have no response after going to the trouble to go into the office ... VERY POOR STAFF WORK! Further ... the fact that they TURN OFF THE PHONES between noon and 2PM and NO ONE EVEN A MACHINE ANSWERS is beyond the pale ... clearly they don't care about their patients ... Mike --- it's really sad to see ... BTW ... I used TELADOC and got a response inside of 10 minutes and the prescription for scopolomine at the pharmacy in less than 30 minutes ...maybe you should check out their customer service and staffing ...

November 2nd, 2015
Been going to Dr. Mann for years. His facilites treats our whole family. Love him and his staff.

July 30th, 2015
First time visit
I've only been there once. We are changing my son's PCP. But from the visit and the follow up I needed from them on some paper work, they were excellent. I don't know if staff has changed, but some of the comments about them being cold was not my experience. The receptionist Amber was great as resolving an insurance mess up by the ins. company for registration. I thought we might have to pay the full amount of the visit and then get reimbursed, but Amber and the billing dept did not give up and resolved it before we seen the Phys Assit. He was also great. Then when I needed a different document, the nurse and PA handled it straight away with no extra charges.

April 3rd, 2015
I've been with Dr Mann for about 10 years now I think. He seems very knowledgeable and is open minded in his approach to the patient, in my opinion. Also, he's very up-beat and positive in attitude which I like. I'm trying to think of something negative to say but nothing comes to mind. Nobody is perfect, including me, but I think he is an excellent doctor.

March 4th, 2014
Bad service
This office has the worst service---They do not return phone calls and they seem as though they could not care less---I have never seen this Mann guy but he needs to learn how to run a doc's office---a person could die before they would return a call---5 days and no return call---He needs to over see his employees---

July 2nd, 2013
I have absolutely nothing negative to report about this experience!

October 24th, 2012
Dont waste your Time!
My first visit I scheduled an consultation with Dr. Mann. Come to find out on my next visit IT WAS NOT EVEN DR MANN WHOM I MET!!! I cannot believe they told me I had an appointment with a Doctor and they sent me with someone else whom the entire time I thought was Dr. Mann! The second time I was there I was in so much pain! (in tears due to skin issue) The nurse sent me to get an ultrasound on my skinI could hardly walk, or touch my skin, and she sent me to have someone rub my legs! I did as I was told and even the nurse whom did, or tried to do the ultrasound said she could not finish and diagnosed me on the spot! This place is nuts! I have tried to make appointments no one calls me back. If Im sick they cant see me for weeks. They are always trying to send you somewhere else. Just save yourself some time and go to another doctor.

July 27th, 2012
Horrible front desk staff
I have been a patient here since 2003 and always had difficulty making appointments. Recently it is getting worse. Someone at the front desk refused to make an appointment for my child to receive his immunizations. She refused to tell me her name. My child has been a patient of Dr. Mann's since 2003. He has always had a well child visit with his immunizations, but the girl who answered the phone said I should just take him to the County for his immunizations this time. I don't think Dr. Mann knows what is going on at the front desk. Well, I'm not taking my child to the County, but finding another doctor for future immunizations and well child visits.

April 12th, 2012
Answering machine Not a doctor office
I called for appointment. Several times dont get call back. Now waiting almost five days no call back. Can never get in to see a dr for help told to go to local clinic if i can get a call back. To busy for me. I have heart issue too. They suck.

July 13th, 2011
Disappointed In This Doctor
My son has been to see Dr. Mann over 5 times with stomach issues. He has seen both the PA's and Dr. Mann. No tests were ever ordered and all he did was give him pills. My son has been throwing up for a year each morning and throwing up blood. Hard to reach a live person through their phone system too and when you get in you wait and wait and wait. Be prepared to sit there a long time!

February 21st, 2011
Great doctor, terrible staff. Very rude.