A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Manning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Alabama Orthopaedic Specialists, PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Manning practice?
Dr. Michael Manning practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Montgomery, AL.
See Phoenix Surgeons.