A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manning is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Manning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Alabama Orthopaedic Specialists, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Manning DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Manning practice?
- Dr. Michael Manning has 13 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.