A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCord is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCord, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McCord graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCord has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W McCord MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. McCord practice?
- Dr. Michael McCord has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCord practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.