A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Monson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Monson is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Monson, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Monson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- George County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Monson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Monson practice?
- Dr. Michael Monson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Monson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL and Foley, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.