A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Monson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Monson is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Monson, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Monson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Monson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- George County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Monson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Monson practice?
- Dr. Michael Monson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Monson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lucedale, MS.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.