A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Monson, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Monson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Monson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Monson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Monson practice?
Dr. Michael Monson practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL and Foley, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Monson, Dr. Mitch Monson, Dr. Myles Monson, Dr. Michal Monson, Dr. Mickey Monson, Dr. Miles Monson