A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Morris has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Morris practice?
Dr. Michael Morris practices Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Kingwood Surgeons.