A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Morris has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Woolf Morris MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Kingwood Surgeons.