A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris is Good. Dr. Morris has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Morris practice?
Dr. Michael Morris practices Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See Kingwood Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Morris, Dr. Micheal Morris, Dr. Michel Morris, Dr. Mickey Morris, Dr. Miguel Morris, Dr. Mike Morris