A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morse, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Morse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Morse MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Morse practice?
- Dr. Michael Morse has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morse practices Neurology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Neurologists.