A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murray, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Murray MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Murray practice?
- Dr. Michael Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murray practices Emergency Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Emergency Physicians.