Dr. Michael Murray Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murray?

Very poor bedside manner

Posted on March 15th, 2015

After a 20 second question/answer session with Dr. Murray, he then proceeded to tell me that I am not actually in any amount of pain that some ibuprofen couldn't fix and gave me a lecture about taking too many Percocets, which were all prescribed by my orthopedic specialist. He treated me as if I was a pharmaceutical junkie and neglected to realize that I had been taking the pain medicine for two separate injuries. It's a shame that some doctors fail to realize that some people are in actual pain, not just looking for their next fix. The next time I see that Dr. Murray is working, we will travel to another hospital rather than be demeaned and humiliated.

Posted on April 3rd, 2016