Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Nelson
Dr. Michael Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union City, TN, with another office in Germantown, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City, Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Nelson has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Michael Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union City, TN.
Dr. James Crabb
Family Medicine, Ophthalmology
Union City, TN 0.01 mi41
Dr. Jennifer Bryan
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Union City, TN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Charles Waller
General Practice, Family Medicine
Union City, TN 0.01 mi25