Learn more about Dr. Michael Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Nichols MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Michael Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nichols practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.