Learn more about Dr. Michael Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Nichols MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Michael Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nichols practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.