A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Hara, Pain Management, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Hara, DO, MD, OD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. O'Hara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William O'Hara DO, MD, and OD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Hara has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Hara practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Manahawkin Anesthesiologists and Manahawkin Pain Management Doctors.