Dr. Michael Ohara DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Freehold, NJ

February 15th, 2017
Great Doctor!
O'Hara is a nice guy and is definitely skilled in what he does. Unfortunately my lumbar epidural didn't work because I have severe stenosis. Instead of suggesting another epidural just to make money, he talked to me about other options and referred me to another doctor. He has helped one of my friends tremendously and he has no pain anymore. I highly recommend him because I feel he is competent and won't do unnecessary procedures on you. He takes the time out to answer all your questions.

November 13th, 2015
The Best
I have been in pain for over a year and was scheduled for surgery. My primary Doctor advised me to see Dr. O'Hara and give pain management a chance. I would recommend Dr. O'Hara to anyone facing surgery. I had a procedure called facet joint injection. L4-L-5 and L-5-S1. My pain level was a 10 hobbling into the surgery center and after was a 5. I will keep you posted after a week of post procedure.

September 3rd, 2015
ecs748
When I first started with Dr O'Hara I was very hopeful my pain would be aleviated. But as the years went on more pills and higher doses were given so that by 2011, I was having bouts of paranoia and hallucinations so bad I couldn't get out of bed and had to get myself to a rehab to get free of the narcotics and then had to retire on disability. Be careful....BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!

September 22nd, 2014
One of the best Doctors
I've got chronic back pain from numerous back surgeries Dr OHara is one of the best doctors. He keeps me on my feet If you need a pain managment Doctor. Dr OHara is the one. The best