A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peterson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peterson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- Christus St Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Peterson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Michael Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Peterson practices Emergency Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Emergency Physicians.