A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Potter, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Potter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Med Ctr, Medford, Or
- Ashland Comm Hosp, Ashland, Or
- Providence Medford Med Ctr, Medford, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Potter MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Potter practice?
- Dr. Michael Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Potter practices Neurological Surgery near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Albany Surgeons.