Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Roberts DO is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberts practices General Practice near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.