Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Roberts DO is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberts practices General Practice near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.