A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Roberts DO is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberts practices General Practice near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit General Practitioners.