A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Roberts practice?
Dr. Michael Roberts practices General Practice near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit General Practitioners.