A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robles is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robles, DO is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Robles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Robles DO is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Robles practice?
- Dr. Michael Robles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robles practices Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.