A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Rosenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Neurology and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists and Edison Surgeons.