A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Rosenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Neurology and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists and Edison Surgeons.