A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Russell is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Russell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wesley Russell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Russell practice?
- Dr. Michael Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Russell practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Nags Head, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Raleigh, NC.
See Nags Head Anesthesiologists and Nags Head Critical Care Practitioners.