A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutigliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutigliano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutigliano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rutigliano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutigliano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rutigliano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Rutigliano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Rutigliano practice?
- Dr. Michael Rutigliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rutigliano practices Family Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Primary Care Doctors.